Your personal information is important to VENUESL!VE
What personal information do we collect and hold?
VENUESL!VE may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address.
- Telephone and facsimile numbers.
- Details of the information or services you have enquired about, and any additional information necessary to respond to your enquiries.
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or through our representatives or otherwise.
Collecting information about you
- Provide VENUESL!VE your personal information and contact details;
- Enquire of VENUESL!VE as to its services;
- Enter your personal information on the VENUESL!VE website;
If you contact VENUESL!VE, VENUESL!VE may also keep a record of that contact, including any personal information provided by you.
Please note thatVENUESL!VE will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- VENUESL!VE may not be able to provide the requested information or services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- VENUESL!VE may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want.
Using and disclosing your personal information.
VENUESL!VE’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- Information about services that interest you; and
- Information about events;
VENUESL!VE will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- Required by law;
- VENUESL!VE believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with information or services which you have requested.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the VENUESL!VE website, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about services that VENUESL!VE thinks you are likely to be interested in. VENUESL!VE does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide VENUESL!VE with advertisements and informs VENUESL!VE of the kind of audience they wish to reach. VENUESL!VE then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
When VENUESL!VE will contact you
VENUESL!VE will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, VENUESL!VE may contact you at the email or other address that you provided VENUESL!VE in order to provide you with:
- Updated information about the VENUESL!VE website;
- Other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- Other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about VENUESL!VE and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the VENUESL!VE website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed from VENUESL!VE’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
You can access the information VENUESL!VE keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information VENUESL!VE holds about you, contact VENUESL!VE at email@example.com. The file of your personal information retained by VENUESL!VE will be made available to you within 14 days.
Changing and updating the information VENUESL!VE has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact VENUESL!VE at firstname.lastname@example.org and VENUESL!VE will amend your personal information accordingly.
Deleting the information VENUESL!VE has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let VENUESL!VE know by sending an email to email@example.com and VENUESL!VE will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from VENUESL!VE, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking "No" or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails VENUESL!VE sends to you.
Storage and security of your personal information
VENUESL!VE will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which VENUESL!VE holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to VENUESL!VE employees who have specific authorisation. VENUESL!VE also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so..