Online Ordering Policy
VenuesLive as agent for Venues NSW provides hospitality services at a variety of locations including:
- Accor Stadium, 15 Edwin Flack Ave Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127 Australia
- CommBank Stadium,11-13 O’Connell St, Parramatta, NSW, 2150 Australia
- McDonald Jones Stadium,294 Turton Rd, Broadmeadow, NSW, 2292 Australia
- Wollongong Sports and Entertainment Centre, Corner Crown &, Harbour St, Wollongong, NSW, 2500, Australia
- ARDC Cafe, Ferrers Rd, Eastern Creek, NSW, 2766, Australia
- Blues Club Cafe, 12 Dawn Fraser Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127 Australia
At selected venues, VenuesLive provides the ability for customers to purchase food and beverage through it’s online ordering platform, Task Online Ordering (TOLO).
Dedicated websites and services to provide this are setup as follows:
- Accor Stadium – https://asordering.nsw.venueslive.com.au
- The trading name that will appear on customer’s statements for this site will be Accor Stadium
- CommBank Stadium – https://tolo.nsw.venueslive.com.au
- The trading name that will appear on customer’s statements for this site will be CommBank Stadium
- All other venues – https://vlordering.nsw.venueslive.com.au (Specific venues are configured as individual locations within this service)
- The trading name that will appear on customer’s statements for this site will be Venues NSW Catering
Customer payments are transacted through these platforms above via the integrated secure payment gateway, Windcave. With respect to customer transactions, the relevant venue where a transaction is made will appear on the customer statement.
VenuesLive is bound by Australian Consumer Law (ACL) to provide refunds in certain circumstances. This policy sets out our obligations.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- is not fit for consumption.
If the problem is not major, we will replace the item within a reasonable time. If it is not replaced in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
To obtain a refund please return to the outlet you purchased the goods from with your proof of purchase and explain the basis of your refund request. Following approval by the Supervisor the agree amount will be refunded onto your credit or debit card, subject to the payment method used in the original transaction. Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt as this provide details of the items purchased and also the name and location of the outlet. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.ou specific notice of any changes or updates.