Your personal information is important to VenuesLive
What personal information do we collect and hold?
- Email, mail and street address.
- Telephone and facsimile numbers.
- Details of the information or services you have enquired about, and any additional information necessary to respond to your enquiries.
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or through our representatives or otherwise.
Collecting information about you
- Provide VenuesLive your personal information and contact details;
- Enquire of VenuesLive as to its services;
- Enter your personal information on the VenuesLive website;
If you contact VenuesLive, VVenuesLive may also keep a record of that contact, including any personal information provided by you.
Please note that VenuesLive will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- VenuesLive may not be able to provide the requested information or services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- VenuesLive may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want.
Using and disclosing your personal information.
VenuesLive’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- Information about services that interest you; and
- Information about events;
VenuesLive will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- Required by law;
- VenuesLive believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with information or services which you have requested.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the VenuesLive website, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about services that VenuesLive thinks you are likely to be interested in. VenuesLive does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide VenuesLive with advertisements and informs VenuesLive of the kind of audience they wish to reach. VenuesLive then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
When VenuesLive will contact you
VenuesLive will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, VenuesLive may contact you at the email or other address that you provided VenuesLive in order to provide you with:
- Updated information about the VenuesLive website;
- Other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- Other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about VenuesLive and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the VenuesLive website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed from VenuesLive’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
You can access the information VenuesLive keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information VenuesLive holds about you, contact VenuesLive at email@example.com. The file of your personal information retained by VVenuesLive will be made available to you within 14 days.
Changing and updating the information VenuesLive has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact VenuesLive at firstname.lastname@example.org and VenuesLive will amend your personal information accordingly.
Deleting the information VenuesLive has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let VenuesLive know by sending an email to email@example.com and VenuesLive will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from VenuesLive, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “No” or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails VenuesLive sends to you.
Storage and security of your personal information
VenuesLive will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which VenuesLive holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to VenuesLive employees who have specific authorisation. VenuesLive also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so, VenuesLive cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to VenuesLive will always be totally secure. VenuesLive will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. VenuesLive will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
VenuesLive and links to other websites
VenuesLive provides links to websites outside of VenuesLive’s website. These linked websites are not under VenuesLive’s control and VenuesLive is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to VenuesLive’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, VenuesLive advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
What to do if you have a problem or question